Wednesday 2 January 2013

My Favourite Actors list


I thought today I'd do a list of the actor's I'm gonna put up here, Kevin Alejandro, Adam Arkin, Robert Beltran, Matt Bomer, Richard Bradford, Pierce Brosnan, Donald Burton, Richard's Chaves, George Clooney, Gary Cole, Timothy Dalton, Derek de Lint, Christopher Eccleston, William Gaunt, Philip Glenister, Anthony Head, Tim Hiddleson, Brendan Hines, Michael Ironside, George Irving, Jason Isaacs, Christian Kane, Michael Keaton, Hugh Laurie, Denis Lawson, Patrick Malahide, David Morse, Patrick Mower, Timothy Omundson, Neil Pearson, William L Petersen, Robert Picardo, Alan Rickman, Roy Scheider, David Soul, Brent Spiner, David Tennant, Anthony Valentine, Peter Wingfield are the regulars. This list will vary as I sort through what I have for my guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment